Yields: 12 servings
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
2 Blueberry Muffin Flavor Quest Bars®
3 scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake flavor protein powder
¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
1/3 cup cashew butter
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup zero-calorie sweetener
½ cup blueberries
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon pecans, finely chopped
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Break Quest Bars® into small pieces and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together applesauce, cashew butter, vanilla extract and sweetener until well combined.
4. Stir in Quest Protein Powder®, blueberries, salt and half the Quest Bars®.
5. Spray 8-by-10-inch pan evenly and pour in batter.
6. Sprinkle on pecans and remaining Quest Bar® pieces.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until set.
Net Carb: 6g (3g sugar)
Total Carb: 15g