CHOCOLATE OATMEAL SKILLET BROWNIE
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 1/5 Brownie
Calories: 150 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 14g | Fiber: 4g | Erythritol: 6g | Sugar: 1g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 27 mins
1 egg, large
2 tbsp sweetener (Truvia)
2 tbsp rolled oats
2 tbsp unsweetened cocao powder
2 tbsp butter, warmed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 f prepare a small cast iron skillet with non-stick spray.
- Place the oatmeal cookie and oats into a blender or food processor and blend until small crumbles form.
- Place the blended cookie and oats, protein, sweetener, cocao powder, baking powder and salt into a bowl and stir until combined.
- Add in the egg, vanilla and warmed butter. Mix until a dough forms.
- Press the dough evenly into the prepared pan, sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake for 9-12 minutes. Don’t over bake.
- Cut into 5 slices and serve.