Just like this recipe, we’re going to keep this Questify short and sweet. Because we know you can’t wait to eat cookies for breakfast. Even if the only reason you want to is to be able to say to your co-workers, “Hey, I ate a cookies for breakfast!” and hope they do more than stare back at you being all, “Good for you.” But you know what? You do you.
COOKIE CRUMBLE SMOTHIE BOWL
COOKIE SMOOTHIE BOWL
Yields: 1 serving | Serving Size: 1 bowl
Calories: 400 | Protein: 38g | Fat: 17g | Net Carb: 14g
Prep Time: 45 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Total Time: 1hr 30 min
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 florets steamed, chopped and frozen cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Crumble cookie and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 minutes, set aside to cool.
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add smoothie to a bowl and top with cooked cookie pieces.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries, almond slivers, and cinnamon (optional)