NUTRITIONAL INFO (Five Ingredient Cheesy Protein Onion Rings)
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: ½ recipe
Calories: 275 | Protein: 32g | Fat: 12g | Net Carb: 12g
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Total Time: 25 min
1 medium onion
¼ cup almond meal
Dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Blend Quest® Protein Chips into powder
- Mix together powdered chips, almond meal, and salt
- Slice onion into ¼ inch thin slices.
- Put Quest® Protein Powder into a separate bowl
- Whisk together egg in another separate bowl
- Dip onion in protein, then egg, then in chip mixture. Repeat for the rest of the onion.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve immediately