Welcome back to the Quest Kitchen! Host Cassey Ho and special guest Brett Hoebel show you how to make Apple Cinnamon Churros that are high in protein & packed with delicious flavors.
- 1/2 Apple Pie Quest Bar
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons diced apple of your choice
- a pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Spray a cookie sheet with canola oil (or coconut oil)
- Roll out the Quest Bar as flat as possible
- Slice into thin strips
- Place strips on baking sheet
- Bake for about 5 minutes
Combine Greek yogurt, vanilla protein powder, diced apple, and cinnamon in a Magic Bullet or Blender and puree until smooth.
Macros: 200 calories. 29g protein. 3g fat. 10g active carbs.