With spring in the air, and summer right around the corner, this yummy #CheatClean treat is perfect for those warm weather afternoons. Host Cassey Ho and special guest Jenn Brown show you how to make a Berry Bliss Parfait that will have your taste buds celebrating.
Recipe by Yessi Covarrubias of the Quest R&D Team.
- 1/3 Mixed Berry Quest Bar, 20 grams
- About 8 Blueberries, 14 grams
- About 5 Raspberries, 29 grams
- 1 ½ tbsp Truvia, 16 grams
- 2 ¼ tbsp Sugar Free Whipped Topping, 8 grams
- 4 about oz 0% Fat Greek Yogurt, 110 grams
- 1 small mint leaf
- 1 whole raspberry
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Brake up Mixed Berry Quest bar into small pieces and place onto non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes @ 350° F
- Once cooled, brake pieces into crumble
- Add Truvia to sauce pan and melt on low heat
- Once melted, remove from heat and add crushed raspberries
- Mix well and add whole blueberries
- Add 2 tsp of Quest “Granola” to the bottom of a parfait/sundae glass
- Add 2 tbsp of yogurt on top of Quest “Granola”
- Add 1 tbsp raspberry/blueberry syrup
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you run out
- Top with sugar free whipped cream.
- Place whole raspberry and mint leaf on top to add that little extra flare