Don’t you wish you could eat a delicious cookie pizza, a deep-dish cookie cake served hot out of the oven and topped with ice cream, without the guilt?
We’ve tackled that problem into submission.
Macros: 240 calories, 25g protein, 10g fat, 5g net carbs
- Two Quest Cookies N’ Cream Quest Bars
- Two TBSP of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 TSP of Truvia
Vanilla Ice Cream:
- 1/2 Cup – Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup – Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 TBSP – Truvia
- 1 Scoop – Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/2 TSP – Vanilla Extract
1. Take both Quest Bars and place in microwave for 10-15 secs.
2. While still warm, place bar in a bowl and add almond milk (27g) and mush
3. Take a 6” cake pan and spray with non-stick spray. Take bar mix and add to
pan and spread evenly to cover bottom of pan.
4. Place in oven @350 for 5 mins.
5. Remove from cake pan immediately after pulling out of oven.
6. Take one scoop of ice cream (47.5g) and place on center of cookie.
Vanilla Ice Cream:
1. Take a mixing bowl and place all your ingredients.
2. Mix for 1-2 mins and medium speed.
3. Take bowl and cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 2-3 hours.
1. Take Pizookie and place on a plate.
2. Take ice cream scooper and place 1 scoop (47.5g) of ice cream on center of cookie
Kenny Florian is a former UFC fighter and is a current commentator on FOX and UFC. Follow him here:
WEBSITE – http://www.kennyflorian.com
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/kennyflorian
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/kennyflorian
INSTAGRAM – http://www.instagram.com/kennyflorian
Blogilates (Cassey Ho), is a certified fitness instructor, creator of POP Pilates, and a lover of all things healthy. Follow her here:
YOUTUBE – http://www.youtube.com/blogilates
FACEBOOK – http://www.facebook.com/blogilates
TWITTER – http://twitter.com/blogilates
INSTAGRAM – http://www.instagram.com/blogilates