- 2 Coconut Cashew Quest Bars
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar substitute
- 1.5 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons liquid egg white
- 1 full tablespoons sugar-free instant jello, lime flavor
- ¼ cup water
- 10 ounces plain fat-free Greek
- 1 5.3 ounce 2% Lime Flavored Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar substitute
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Zest of 1 large lime
- 3 Tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sugar substitute (such as erythritol)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Break up the 2 Quest bars into quarter-sized pieces and place on a nonstick cookie sheet or silpat and bake for 5 minutes. Remove to cool and harden on the pan (10 minutes). Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees.
- 2. Toss pieces into a mini blender along with the almond flour, granulated sugar substitute, coconut oil and liquid egg white. Process until you reach crumbs that look like graham crackers.
- 3. Press firmly into a greased 7” springform pan with your hands. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes. COOL Completely.
- 4. Heat water to a light boil in a medium saucepan. Dissolve jello, stirring constantly and remove from heat. Stir in the yogurts, sweetener and lime juice. Stir well. Whisk in the protein powder and half the lime zest.
- 5. Pour filling into crust. Sprinkle top with remaining lime zest. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- 6. Stir together the drizzle ingredients (or place in a zip lock baggie and knead). Cut a hole in the corner and drizzle on top or on each plate.
- 7. Sprinkle coconut on top.
Blogilates (Cassey Ho), is a certified fitness instructor, creator of POP Pilates, and a lover of all things healthy. Follow her here:
YOUTUBE – http://www.youtube.com/blogilates
FACEBOOK – http://www.facebook.com/blogilates
TWITTER – http://twitter.com/blogilates
INSTAGRAM – http://www.instagram.com/blogilates
Matty Fusaro is a fitness and nutrition coach with a YouTube channel dedicated to natural bodybuilding, health, lifestyle/vlogging, and much more. Follow him here:
YOUTUBE – http://www.youtube.com/mattyfusaro
FACEBOOK – http://www.facebook.com/fusarofitness
TWITTER – http://www.twitter.com/fusarofitness
INSTAGRAM – http://www.instagram.com/mattyfusaro