Another year, another summer, but not another boring milkshake. Sip your way to momentary bliss with sweet cherry and vanilla flavor in a creamy, protein-rich milkshake.
CHERRY VANILLA MILKSHAKE
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Calories: 200 | Protein: 19g | Fat: 4g | Net Carb: 20g
Total Carb: 23g | Fiber: 7g | Erythritol: 6g | Sugar: 10g (due to cherries)
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 2 mins | Total Time: 7 mins
1 cup Low-cal vanilla ice cream (Halo Top)
- 1/2 cup frozen, pitted cherries
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/2 c unsweetened Almond Milk
- unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting
- 2 fresh cherries
- dollop of whipped cream
- Place the ice cream, frozen cherries, protein and almond milk into a blender or nutribullet and blend until smooth.
- transfer to two serving glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder and a cherry.
- Sip until you’re full!