Yields: 4 servings I Serving Size: 1 mug
Calories: 124 I Protein: 13g I Fat: 7g I Net Carbs: 2g (1g sugar) I Total Carb: 4g I Fiber: 2g
Prep Time: 5 min I Cook Time: 5 min I Total Time: 10 min
- 2 scoops Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1½ cups water
- 3 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener, powdered
- Whisk the almond milk, water, Quest Protein Powder™, sweetener, and cocoa powder in a small saucepan.
- Heat on low over stove for 5 minutes or until warm, but not boiling.
- Pour into four mugs.
- In a small bowl, add heavy whipping cream and sweetener. Mix until stiff peaks.
- Add whipped cream into piping bag.
- Pipe evenly among all four cups. Serve immediately.