Nothing disappears faster than cheese off of a snack plate, so we figured we’d provide you with an ample sized ball of one of the most delicious things ever made. This cheese ball is super simple to make and will be a favorite of your partygoers. Don’t just take our word for it, check out the full recipe and get cheesed.
FOOTBALL CHEESE BALL
Yields: 15 Servings | Serving Size: about 1 oz
Calories: 120 | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Net Carbs: 2g
Total Carb: 4g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Chill Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: ~2.25 hrs
- 2 Bags of Quest Ranch Tortilla Style Protein Chips
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 16oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt 0% fat
- 1 cup mini pepperonis
- Place the chips, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt into a food processor or nutribullet and blend until fine.
- Place the cream cheese and yogurt into a bolw and use a handheld mixer to beat them together until smooth.
- Add the blended chip mixture to the cream cheese and yogurt and mix until well combined.
- Wrap the mixture in plastic wrap and shape into a football.
- Chill for two hours.
- Cover the football in pepperonis and cut the mozzarella string cheese for the lace and dig in!