Here is a delicious Garlic Quinoa and Turkey Quest Pasta recipe:
Garlic (1 clove)
Onions (1 cup)
Eggs (three eggs)
Ground Turkey (4 oz)
Olive Oil (1 tbsp)
Peas (1 cup)
Carrots (2 cups)
Quinoa (1 cup cooked)
Quest Pasta (Spinach fettuccine)
1. Cook quinoa and set aside (this will be thrown in later)
2. Prepare the spinach fettucine Quest Pasta (then set aside, but have ready to throw in the mixture later).
3. Crack three eggs into the ground turkey.
4. Chop the garlic and onions then mix with the raw ground turkey/egg mix.
5. Next, mix in the peas and carrots until it’s a nice consistency.
6. Throw the mix into a pot and begin stirring/cooking.
7. While stirring, mix in the olive oil.
8. After the turkey/vegetable mix is cooked to your liking, throw it on top of the Quest Pasta. Add sauces/extra toppings if desired.
9. Enjoy the goodness.
Calories: 987. Fat: 41. Carbs: 91. Sugar 26. Fiber: 37. Protein: 62