READY TO MAKE IT RAIN FLAVOR ALL OVER YOUR TASTEBUDS?
FIRST, WE ADD A LITTLE COLOR…
It’s like a Jackson Pollock of yum.
THEN WE MIX IN SOME DELICIOUSNESS
Don’t poke the screen.
IT MAY LOOK LIKE A WORK OF ART, BUT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DIG IN
Thanks for puddin’ in the time to read!
If you’ve made a Questify recipe, tag your photos #Questify or @QuestCooking for a chance to be featured on The Bloq!
HERE’S THE FULL RECIPE, ENJOY!
NUTRITIONAL INFO (RECIPE CREATED BY JOE CASTRO)
RED VELVET PUDDING
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 Bowl
Calories: 195 | Protein: 17g | Fat: 10g | Net Carb: 5g (0g sugar)
Fiber: 10 g | Total Carb: 15g | P/CAL: 35%
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Total Time: 20 min
Pudding 1 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
1 cup almond milk
¼ cup chia seeds
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
2 tablespoons cashew butter
¼ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons red food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Crumble Quest Bar® into small pieces and bake for 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a mini blender add milk, red food coloring, cashew butter, both Quest Protein Powders®, zero calorie sweetener, chia seeds, cocoa powder, and salt.
4. Blend until smooth, about 20-30 seconds.
5. Let chill in fridge for at least 10-15 minutes to thicken.
6. Before enjoying top pudding with crumbles.