We want to ensure you have a fantastic new year! And while we’ve got some exciting news in the coming days and weeks ahead, we think you should get prepared for an all new year of Questing with these awesomely scrumptious champagne cupcakes. We’ve got two varieties here, one with champagne and one without, but I say let yourself indulge and celebrate by having a little bubbly via your cupcakes.
Yields: 9 servings | Serving Size: 1 cupcake
Calories: 290 | Protein: 16g | Fat: 15g | Net Carb: 10g
Total Carb: 23g | Fiber: 2g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 22 | Total Time: 45 mins
- 2 Scoops Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 and 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup granulated zero cal sweetener
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tbsp butter, soft
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp champagne or sparkling water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup low fat ricotta
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp granulated zero cal sweetener
- sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a muffin tin with 9 cupcake liners
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter, applesauce, champagne and vanilla until smooth and then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the protein powder, almond flour, zero cal sweetener, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and stir until a batter forms.
- Distribute the batter between the liners and bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Once cooled, use a hand held mixer to beat the frosting ingredients together until smooth.
- Decorate the cupcakes and serve!