NUTRITIONAL INFO (Blueberry Muffin PROTEIN Popsicles)
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 1 popsicle
Calories: 95 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Net Carb: 7g (2g sugar)
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min
½ cup blueberries
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup
2 oz. sugar free white chocolate
- In a mini blender mix together Quest Protein Powder®, blueberries, sugar free syrup, and almond milk.
- Pour into ZOKU popsicle maker and place in freezer for 8-10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl in microwave in 5 second intervals until chocolate is smooth.
- Blend Quest Bar® into a fine crumb.
- Remove popsicle from mold and coat in the chocolate and Quest Bar® crumb.
- Dip entire popsicle and coat with crumbs
- Half dip popsicle and coat with crumbs
- Drizzle chocolate and coat with crumbs