Ladies and gentlemen, our 4th and final #MyQuestmas Weekly Winner is @liftingcookie! These Mini Cheesecake Cups are protein packed and a healthy answer to any rich and creamy cheesecake craving. Give it a try!
Our 4 #MyQuestmas finalist have been chosen, and now it’s up to you! Stay tuned for our official fan voting announcement with instructions on how to vote for your favorite recipe.
Lastly, we want to give a HUGE #Questmas thanks to all that participated and sent in these tasty, mouth-watering recipes!
- 3 Quest Bars (Any flavor you want the base to be) ️
- 1/3 cup of Sugar free syrup (or 2 tablespoons of low-fat butter) ️
- 1 block of fat-free Philadelphia cream cheese (8oz) ️
- 1 tub of fat-free Greek yogurt (5.3oz-6oz) ️
- 2 stevia packets (or 3 drops) ️
- 3 egg whites ️
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice ️
- 1 teaspoon of whole wheat flour ️
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla ️
- Strawberries (or whatever fruit you desire)
1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
2. For the base, add cooking spray to a saucepan and fry the Quest Bar until golden/crispy.
3. Blend the Quest Bar in a blender to a crumby texture.
4. In a bowl, mix crumbly Quest Bar with 1/3 cup of sugar free maple syrup (or mix with melted butter).
5. Spread evenly to 6 medium cupcake pans (I suggest pressing with a cup).
6. Place it in the oven for 10 minutes.
1. In a mixer, add 1 block of Philadelphia cream cheese, 1 tub of Greek yogurt and 2 Stevia Packets
2. It’s best to add the ingredients gradually going in this order (1 tablespoon of lemon, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 1 teaspoon of flour, and the eggs one by one for last)
3. Add the ingredients as they dissolve.
4. After you get that soft permeable texture, add evenly into the 6 cups of the Graham bases ️
5. The Quest Bar graham base will look like a mini muffin, but it will cool down after refrigerating. ️
6. Place in the oven for 45 minutes.
7. After you’re done, keep it in the fridge overnight (or at least 4 hours) and they’re ready to eat!
Macros per serving: 190 calories. 19.2g Protein. 4.5g fat. 10.6g Net Carbs.