It can’t be denied that peanut butter and chocolate are a magical pairing. These #CheatClean Peanut Butter and Chocolate Quest Cakes by Elise C. are about to send your taste buds over the moon.
- Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar
- Peanut Butter or almond butter
- Chocolate of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Cut Quest Bar into four pieces. Press the first two pieces into a mini muffin tray.
2. Put a spoonful of peanut butter in the center of each.
3. With the two remaining pieces, cut two strips and lay over the top of each muffin.
4. Put in the oven for four minutes at 400 F.
5. Heat up chocolate in microwave and drizzle over Quest Cakes.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Nutritionals (makes two): Calories: 170. Fat 10.5g. Active Carbs: 9g (9g fiber, 2g sugar) Protein 13.5g.
You can find Elise at: