Here is a delicious recipe from Heidi D. for Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge in Quest Bar Cookie Dough Cups. Enjoy!
1. Mix& microwave first 3 ingredients in a micro safe mug for 15-20 secs till melted.
2. Mix and add almond milk till fudge reaches dough like consistency.
3. Roll & split into 2 balls and place in the fridge for later.
Cookie Dough Cups:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut Quest Bar Cookie Dough bar and micro for 10-15 secs to soften
3. Spray the back of a mini cupcake pan with PAM and mold Quest Bars over tin, pushing and shaping till even around.
4. Bake for 5-8 mins or until cookie cups rise and puff up
5. Remove and cool
6. Assemble dessert cups by placing peanut butter Marshmallow fudge ball inside cookie cup, drop 1 Tbs of Sugar Free Whip cream on top, drizzle Walden Farms Chocolate syrup and top with crushed nuts.
Nutritional (per serving):
Calories – 491. Carbs – 29g. Fat – 31g. Protein – 38g. Sugar – 5g.
So delicious you’d swear you were cheating!!