Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough inside of a Quest Chocolate Brownie Bar? Yes please! A treat that is healthy and irresistable – Quest Brookie by Kimberly C.
- 1 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
- 3 TBSP of raw old fashioned oats
- 1 TBSP of coconut flour
- 1 TBSP of raw cacao nibs
- 1 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 1 TBSP of sugar free syrup
- 2 TBSP of water
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of butter extract
- Microwave 1 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar for 10 seconds.
- Manipulate and press into a sprayed ramekin, forming a cup shape into the ramekin.
- Then grind 3 TBSP raw old fashioned rolled oats into a flour.
- Mix it with 1 TBSP coconut flour, 1 TBSP raw cacao nibs, 1 TBSP unsweetened applesauce, 1 TBSP sugar free syrup, 2 TBSP water, 1 stevia packet, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, and 1/4 tsp butter extract.
- Place this in the center of the ramekin.
- Bake everything at 350 F for 15 minutes.
Nutritionals: Calories: 300. Fat 11g. Active Carbs: 18g (26g fiber, 2.5g sugar) Protein 24g.
You can find Kim at: