A recipe for #CheatClean Cinnamon Cream Snickerdoodles by Erin Woodbury.
- 1 Cinnamon Quest Bar
- 2 tablespoons cooked, mashed sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon protein powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (plus extra for dusting)
- 1 tablespoon of stevia
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut Quest Bar into two even pieces. Microwave for 8 seconds. Roll each into two circles on sprayed wax paper. Rub each side of both circles with your dusting cinnamon and sugar so they’re coated nicely.
3. Whisk the sweet potato, cream cheese, protein powder, cinnamon and sweetener in a small bowl.
4. Fill the center of one circle with filling. Lay other circle on top and press edges together. Sprinkle the top with a pinch of cinnamon and sugar substitute.
5. Bake on a non-stick cookie sheet for 6 minutes. Remove. Cool 2 minutes.
Nutritional Info (serves 1):
Calories: 241. Protein: 29g. Net Carbs: 14g. Fat: 7g. Fiber: 18g
You can find Erin at: