An all-time classic reimagined the #CheatClean way! Double Chocolate Chunk meets banana in this delicious Quest Double Chocolate Chunk Protein Banana Bread recipe by Andrea’s Protein Cakery.
- 6 egg whites (198g)
- 2-4 tablespoons filtered water (30-60ml)
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder (100g) + 2 tablespoons black cocoa powder (10g) OR 1 cup chocolate protein powder (100g)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (1.2ml) (optional)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder (2.5ml)
- 2 medium bananas, mashed (236g)
- 1 Quest Double Chocolate Chunk Bar
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper (if not using a silicone pan).
- Cut the Quest Bar into small chunks, and set aside.
- Mix egg whites, 2 tablespoons (30ml) filtered water, Warrior Blend, cocoa, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- If the batter is thick and dry, add 1-2 tablespoons (15-30ml) more water, and mix well.
- Fold in bananas.
- Fold in Quest Bar chunks.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 325F (163C), until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely (brings out the flavors), then slice and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Macros per slice (makes one loaf with eight slices): 126 calories, 15g protein, 7g active carbs, 3g sugar, 2g fat, 4g fiber
You can find Andrea M at: