“I could put this whole thing in my mouth right now”
You’d think that working at Quest would mean we’re constantly chomping away at high protein, low carb desserts all day, erryday… Well, that’s not the case. More often than not we walk around the offices when a delicious aroma floats through the air and we’re all left wondering what it is. Enter Quiq Bites — a new video series where we test out new recipes on unsuspecting Quest employees.
Check out the full recipe below:
NUTRITIONAL INFO (RECIPE CREATED BY JOE CASTRO)
CHOCOLATE DOUGH STUFFED BROWNIE
Yields: 18 Servings | Serving Size: 1 brownie
Calories: 160 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Net Carb: 9g (0g sugar)
Fiber: 6g | P/CAL: 25%
Prep Time : 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Total Time: 25min
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
½ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar
2 tablespoons butter, softened
¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon hot water
6 tablespoons oat flour
4 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips
4 tablespoons butter (melted)
1 cup zero calorie sweetener
1 sugar-free chocolate bar (4oz)
¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mini blender, blend Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bars® into a powder.
- In a large bowl beat eggs until fluffy and light yellow.
- Add the powdered Quest Bar® mixture and continue to mix until incorporated.
- Melt butter and chocolate bar in microwave until smooth.
- Add the Quest® Protein Powder, butter/chocolate mixture, cocoa powder, applesauce, vanilla extract, and salt and mix to combine.
Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Blend Quest Bar® into a powder.
- Cream together the butter, sweetener, and powdered Quest Bar® until smooth.
- Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
- Add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in oat flour, Quest® Protein Powder and sugar free chocolate chips
- Pour about 2 tablespoons brownie mixture into a muffin pan
- Add 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto brownie mix.
- Pour another 2 tablespoons brownie mixture onto cookie dough.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Serve immediately!