Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cake
Calories: 203 | Protein: 17g | Fat: 10g | Net Carb: 10g
Fiber: 9g | Total Carb: 19g | P/CAL: 37%
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 20 | Total Time: 45 min
- 2 Quest® Mocha Chocolate Chip Bar
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 scoop Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon fat-free whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Break both Quest Bars™ into small pieces and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place cooled Quest Bar™ pieces into a mini-blended and process to crumbs. Add Butter and pulse until combined.
- Coat four small ramekins with cooking spray.
- Divide crumbs between ramekins, and press firmly into each base. Bake for 5 minutes and remove.
- In a small bowl, mix Quest Protein Powder™, sweetener, coconut flour, cocoa powder baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add almond milk and chocolate chips. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Add applesauce, water, and vanilla extract. Stir Well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour batter over each crust.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes, or until tops are nearly set (center should be very soft).
- Top each dish with 1 tablespoon of whipped cream, and serve immediately.