These Quest Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes by Sarah G. are the perfect #CheatClean snack to satisfy your sweet tooth with plenty of protein and fiber. They’re easy to make and are adorable!
Author: Sarah Grace
- 1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Quest Bar
- 4 oz. Low Fat Cream Cheese + 1 tablespoon (could use fat free)
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Nonfat Greek Yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 3 tablespoons Egg Whites (or 1 egg)
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Flour
- 2 packets of Raw Stevia, or sweetener to taste
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract (I used betterbodyfoods)
- Dash of Sea Salt
- If Quest Bar is not soft, heat bar very briefly to make flexible.
- Cut into 15 pieces, and flatten each piece to fit the bottom of a mini muffin pan
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes
- Combine all other ingredients in blender until smooth
- Pour filling over baked quest bar in mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 7 more minutes
- Serve with a teaspoon of peanut butter and chocolate chip on top if desired (I used P28 Foods brand of peanut butter)
Macros (makes 15 cupcakes): 28 calories, 3.4g protein, 1.2g active carbs, 0.5g sugar, 0.7g fat, 1.4g fiber
You can find Sarah G at: