Looking for a Quest Nutrition #CheatClean way to celebrate PI DAY!? This amazing Fan Recipe from @Fitalicious_me packs 21g of protein and infuses frozen yogurt with the timeless taste of apple pie! So hit the kitchen, grab some spoons, and give it a try!
- 4 Apples
- Two teaspoons of stevia
- Lemon juice
- 1.5 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1.5 cups of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops of Quest Nutrition Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1.5 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Coconut Cashew Quest Bar
- Peel 4 small or 3 large firm apples.
- Dice the peeled apples into small pieces sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of stevia or xylitol, 1 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix this well. Spread on a baking sheet and bake in a 425°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Take them out and let them cool.
- In a blender mix the newly baked mixture with 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ginger, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Include 2 scoops Vanilla Quest Nutrition Protein Powder
- I also used about 3-4 tablespoons @nunaturals simple syrup to sweeten but regular stevia would be fine, maybe 40 drops or so.
- Blend everything together in your blender.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a Coconut Cashew Quest Nutrition Protein Bar in the microwave for about 8 seconds and roll out with a rolling pin the flatten, getting it as thin as possible.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Chop into very small pieces.
- Back to the yogurt: Place the yogurt base into your Ice Cream Machine (I have a Cuisinart, I have it on my website under “must haves.”) Once your yogurt base has formed, place it into an airtight container and stir in the Quest Nutrition pieces and the rest of the apples. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours to become scoop-able.
YIELDS 5 CUPS
Nutrition Info per 1 CUP:
Calories: 195. Net Carbs: 15g. Fat: 4g. Protein 21g.
You can find Vevian at: