You’ll taste chocolate, banana and walnuts in every bite of this frosty, melt-in-your-mouth layered Quest Nutrition treat. Warning: you’ll be in the mood to have this again the next day – if not sooner.
Yields: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 1 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 3 scoops Quest® Banana Cream Protein Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond coconut milk
- 2/3 cup half & half
- ¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- ½ small banana
- ½ teaspoon banana extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened almond coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- In a large blender add almond coconut milk, half & half, Quest® Protein Powder, sweetener, banana, and banana extract. Blend for 15 seconds on medium speed.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and add walnuts.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Ice cream should be ready in 15 minutes.
- Scoop into 6 frozen bowls.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add almond milk, chocolate chips and sweetener. Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Stir in Quest® Protein Powder until smooth.
- Drizzle hot fudge evenly over each ice cream scoop, sprinkle with remaining walnuts, and serve.
Nutrition Info per serving (makes 6):
Net Carb: 6g (3 sugar grams)
Total Carb: 19g