A #CookClean chocolate lover’s indulgent dream come true. This decadent creation by @FitGirlFuel uses Quest Protein Powder and are so delicious that you’ll be wanting more and more.
– 2 cups of oat flour, 2 scoops of Quest Nutrition Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder, 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 2/3 cup baking stevia, 1 tsp baking powder, 2 whole eggs, 1 egg white, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk, and a pinch of salt.
1. Preheat oven to 350* F
2. Combine 2 cups oat flour, 2 scoops Chocolate Milkshake Quest Protein Powder (cannot be substituted with regular protein– this is a blend of 3 types of protein), 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 2/3 cup baking stevia, 1 tsp baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
3. Add in 2 whole eggs, 1 egg white, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 1 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk and stir until smooth. It will be very thick.
4. Spoon/spread into greased pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until center springs back when touched.
5. Let cool completely for best taste. These would be great with chocolate chips, a peanut butter swirl, etc. I made a peanut butter frosting using Greek yogurt, peanut flour and stevia.
Macros per serving (serves 8):
Calories: 192. Protein: 16g. Fat: 5.1g. Net Carbs: 10g.
You can find Marie at: