Did you smile the moment you saw it? 🙂
Why? Because Chocolate Chunk Cashew Cookies just know how. These bite-sized #CheatClean beauties by @njstramfam will have you smiling even bigger as you eat them.
- 1 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar, cut into small chunks
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup natural cashew butter
- ½ cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- ½ scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 3 Tablespoons granulated xylitol
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place egg whites, cashew butter, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and, using a hand held mixer, blend together until smooth. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the cookie batter and drop onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat this process until 16 cookies are formed. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
Yields: 16 cookies
Nutrition Info for 1 cookie without extra chocolate chips:
Calories: 76. Protein: 5g. Fat: 4.6g. Net Carb: 3.9g.
You can find Nicolette at: