Vanilla cupcakes, with chocolate chip cookie dough, topped with a light yogurt frosting and then drizzled with peanut butter. This #CheatClean protein-rich Fan Recipe of the Week by Ciarra S. (@peanutbutterpluschocolate) is a smorgasbord of sweet, pleasurable goodness – all packed into one irresistible treat!
Yields: 5 cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 cupcake
½ cup oat flour
2 tablespoons Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 tablespoons ground flax
2 tablespoons 0% Greek yoghurt
2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup/honey/or agave
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon stevia
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar
¼ cup Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons ricotta
1 scoop of Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
1 tablespoon Powdered Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon Stevia
1¼ tablespoon water
1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Pour into cupcake tins.
3. Warm up Quest Bar in the microwave for 10 seconds. Cut into 5 pieces.
4. Roll four of them into balls and place one ball into each cupcake batter tin.
5. Bake for 10-11 minutes at 350°F.
6. While cupcakes are cooling, bake remaining Quest bar for 5 minutes. Cut into small pieces and set aside.
7. Mix all frosting ingredients together.
8. Frost cupcakes and sprinkle with cookie crumbles and drizzle.
Calories: 204. Protein: 19g; Fat: 4.7g; Net carbs: 9g
You can find Ciarra S. at: