Congratulations to Robyn Albert for her winning recipe in the Quest Cookie Remix Contest! She is a visionary. Her recipe uses a Lemon Cream Pie Quest Bar & Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder!
Pour yourself a glass of almond milk and cook up some of these #CheatClean delights. Make sure to save some for your friends!
Don’t stop now reading now…the contest has one week left! Look back at the past winners and find an inspired #QuestRemix recipe of your own! Submit by Monday, March 30th for a chance to win Quest Goodies and a shot at the $1,000 Grand Prize! Good luck!
For more information about the contest & how to join, go HERE.
- 1 Lemon Cream Pie Protein Bar
- 1 scoop Quest Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 6 oz plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 tsp stevia
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray 8×8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
3. On a microwave-safe dish, microwave lemon cream pie quest bar for 30 seconds.
4. Once soft, combine in a large mixing bowl with coconut flour, vanilla protein powder and baking powder.
5. Transfer to blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
6. Transfer back to bowl. Add in butter, egg, egg whites, almond milk and lemon extract. Mix until it is the consistency of batter.
7. Transfer to the baking pan.
8. Cook for 20 minutes.
9. While brownies are baking, whisk Greek yogurt, stevia, vanilla and lemon extract for about 2 minutes.
10. Place in fridge until brownies cool.
11. Frost with your frosting and enjoy!
MACROS per slice (makes 6):
Calories: 178. Fat: 7g. Net carbs: 6g. Fiber: 7g. Protein: 17g.