Happy National Chocolate Cake Day from everyone here at Quest Nutrition! To celebrate, let’s #CookClean with this delicious Cookies & Cream Cake! Ready? Let’s get started!
COOKIES & CREAM CAKE
Yields: 20 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 32 min
Total Time: 70 min
1½ scoops Quest® Cookies & Cream Protein Powder
1 cup almond milk
1 cup liquid egg whites
1½ cups zero-calorie sweetener
1 cup almond flour
1 cup oat flour
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
5 tbsp baking powder
¾ tsp salt
Nonstick cooking spray
7 cups (yes, 7 cups) Quest® Cookies & Cream Protein Powder
3½ cups almond milk
1⅓ cups zero-calorie sweetener
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar-free white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Quest Protein Powder™, almond milk, egg whites, eggs, sweetener, almond flour, oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Line base of two 10-inch round cake pans with parchment paper.
- Lightly coat parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute batter between two cake pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove and cool for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine Quest Protein Powder™, almond milk, sweetener, and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Place white chocolate chips into a small bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Repeat process with dark chocolate chips.
- Remove cakes from pans.
- Spread two-thirds of icing evenly over one cake.
- Place the second cake on top.
- Frost entire cake with remaining icing.
- Drizzle with melted white and dark chocolate.
- Slice into twenty even pieces, and serve.
Net Carb: 7g (1 sugar gram)
Total Carb: 42g