With only FIVE ingredients needed, this simple recipe will steal a pizza your heart and make you forget about the delivery guy.
Yields: 12 Servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 2 cups plus ⅓ cup Quest Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder®
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons garlic flavored olive oil
- ¾ cup low sugar pizza sauce, divided
- 2 cups low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine 2 cups of the Quest Protein Powder®, Greek yogurt and oil in a mixer using a dough hook. Let it run for five minutes. Slowly add remaining Quest Protein Powder®.
- Coat hands in additional protein powder, and using “floured” hands, form two pizza crusts.
- Place each one on a greased baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Remove and flip each one and return to oven for 4 minutes.
- Reset oven to 350°F.
- Divide sauce evenly among the two crusts and spread evenly. Sprinkle each with 1 cup of cheese. Return to oven for 6 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Calories: 122. Protein: 19g. Fat: 4g. Net Carb: 3g.