Creamy-sweet ice cream spheres “fried” in a crisp, cinnamon-spiced shell.
PREP: 10 minutes. COOK: 5 minutes.
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
1 Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar®
1⁄ 2 teaspoon zero-calorie sweetener
Pinch of cinnamon
1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
4 teaspoons sugar-free maple syrup
- In a blender, add all ice cream ingredients, and blend for 1 minute on medium-high.
- Pour into an ice cream maker, and follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Ice cream should be ready in 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
Break Quest Bar® into small pieces and place onto a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden. Remove to cool.
- In a mini-blender, add Quest Bar® pieces, sweetener and cinnamon. Pulse several times until coarse crumbs are achieved.
- Stir in walnuts. Pour crumb mixture onto a plate.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop ice cream into four balls.
- Roll each ice cream ball in crumbs, covering all sides.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add maple syrup and microwave for 10 seconds. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of syrup on top of each ball. Serve immediately.
Macros per scoop (makes four):
Net Carb: 10g