Super creamy and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! These Quest Nutrition Frozen Peanut Butter Cups are high in protein, healthy and basically heaven on Earth.
Yields: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 peanut butter cup
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 1 min
Total Time: 2 hr 40 min
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Ice Cream
- 1 scoop Quest® Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 2/3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (2-inch) tart molds
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Spray the tart molds with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread ½ tablespoon of the melted chocolate onto bottom and slightly up sides of each mold.
- Place molds in refrigerator for 10 minutes, or until chocolate sets.
- In a blender, add the milk, Quest Protein Powder®, sweetener, and peanut butter. Blend for 15 seconds.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions. Ice cream should be ready in 15 minutes.
- Divide ice cream evenly in each mold. Spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Reheat remaining chocolate until melted.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of chocolate on top of each mold and spread evenly.
- Place in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Gently squeeze molds to loosen peanut butter cups, and serve.
Net Carb: 4g (1 sugar gram)
Total Carb: 9g