Sweeten your autumn with chewy, delicious Quest Nutrition Ginger Snap Cookies topped with glaze. Each cookie has 4.5g of protein.
Recipe by @wanderlust.lacie.
- 90g Vitafiber syrup
- 52g Quest Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 15g Brown sugar or stevia
- 1/2tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp ginger
- 1/4tsp nutmeg
- 1/4tsp pumpkin spice
- 11g Green Mountain Farms Greek Cream Cheese
- 15g powdered sugar or sugar substitute
- 1/8tsp butter extract
1. Add Vitafiber syrup to a sauce pan, and warm until it starts to bubble.
2. While Vitafiber syrup warms, mix together protein powder, spices, and sugar in separate bowl.
3. Once syrup starts bubbling, remove immediately, and add to protein powder mixture- stir to combine.
•NOTE- syrup will be quite hot, so if you can’t mix all the powder in at once with a spoon, don’t worry. Wait until it starts to cool and then you can use your hands to knead it.
4. After it is thoroughly mixed, roll into a log, and cut into 1 inch sections. Press cookies slightly into a patty form.
5. Bake at 350 for 5-8 minutes. The longer you bake, the more crunchy your cookie will be.
6. To make glaze combine all ingredients and stir to make a thin paste. Spread on cookies once they are cool. ENJOY!
Macros per cookie (makes 10):
Calories: 52. Protein: 4.5g. Fat: 0g. Net carbs: 5g. Fiber: 6g.