Tasty and fun! These citrusy, frozen Quest Nutrition Key Lime Pie Pops are a creative and refreshing twist on the traditional baked key lime pie.
Yields: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 ice pop
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 6 min
Total Time: 6-8 hr
- 1 scoop Quest® Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
- ½ Coconut Cashew Quest Bar®
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2½ teaspoons sugar-free lime gelatin
- 2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1 ounce sugar-free white chocolate
- In a mini-blender add water, Quest® Protein Powder, sweetener, lime juice, gelatin, and food coloring. Blend for 5 seconds.
- Pour into 8 ice pop molds.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours, or until solid.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Break the ½ unwrapped Quest Bar® into small pieces onto a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and cool for 5 minutes.
- Place pieces into a mini-blender and process to crumbs. Pour crumbs onto a plate.
- Place white chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave and stir in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Remove ice pops from molds and drizzle tops with melted white chocolate. Press tops into the crumbs to coat, and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info per serving (makes 8):
Net Carbs: 3g (1 sugar gram)
Total Carbs: 10g