Cookies, cheesecake, and magic with a #CheatClean touch! The stars are aligned in the latest Fan Recipe of the Week, submitted by @f00dventures! Grab your canister of Vanilla Milkshake Quest Protein Powder and scoop yourself toward a few of these tasty bars!
– 1 cup crushed whole wheat Graham crackers (I made a homemade version but feel free to use what you like)
– 1-2 tablespoons date caramel (dates processed with water until smooth and creamy)
Protein Cheesecake filling
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup milk of choice (I used flax milk but feel free to use what you like)
– 2 scoops of Vanilla Quest Nutrition Protein Powder
– 1/3 cup chopped dates
– 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a small glass container (I used a 7 x 5 x 1.5 inch glass container). Set aside. In a small bowl combine ingredients to make the protein cheesecake filling. Whisk well until super smooth. Set aside. In a larger bowl crush graham crackers and mix in the date caramel. Mix until graham cracker crumbs are moistened and start to stick together. Press mixture into the bottom of your glass container. Pour cheesecake filling on top. Sprinkle half of your date crumbles, chocolate chips, and coconut on top. Repeat. Bake for 30-35 min until cheesecake mixture is fully cooked. Let cool overnight (or a of couple hours) then enjoy.
Nutrition Info Per Cookie Bar (makes 6):
Calories: 232. Fat 9g, Net Carbs 8.5g. Protein 12g.
You can find Kirsten at: