Craving rich & tender deliciousness? Try one of these mini cakes. The combination of chocolate & coconut in this #CheatClean recipe by @misarea is divine! You deserve to treat yourself. Give them a try!
Yields: 6 cakes
Serving Size: 1 cake
Calories: 83. Protein: 8g; Fat: 4g; Net carbs: 5g.
1 tablespoon light butter (melted)
1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 teaspoon vanilla (or caramel flavoring)
1/2 scoop Quest Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
1-2 tablespoons almond milk
Stevia to taste
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll out and bake the Quest Bar for about 5 minutes. Once done, let it cool completely. (You want it to be crispy). Break it up and blend it until it becomes a fine powder. Add in the melted butter and stir.
2. Pour the coconut shreds on a baking sheet and toast for about 5 minutes…make sure it doesn’t burn! Let it cool.
3. Combine all of the cake ingredients except for the coconut and mix well.
4. Spray 6 silicone muffin tins or a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Divide the crust mix into the 6 muffin tins and press firmly. Pour the batter evenly on top. Sprinkle with coconut.
5. Freeze for about 2 hours. Remove them when ready to serve. *Defrost them for about 20 minutes in the fridge for best taste.
You can find Marissa R. at: