Create a warm batch of #EnjoyMINT right at home with Mint Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake Brownies!
The latest Fan Recipe of the Week by @Misarea infuses cheesecake & brownies with Quest Protein, making it one of the mintiest, most irresistible dishes ever!
- 1 scoop of Quest Nutrition Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
1 Quest Nutrition Mint Chocolate Chunk Bar (blended so it will be a powder)
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
½ cup plus 2 tablespoons almond milkNonstick cooking spray
¼ cup fat-free cream cheese
½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons almond milk
Stevia to taste
Green food coloring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crumble up the Quest Bar on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 6-7 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, then blend to crumbs in a mini-blender.
- Mix together the brownie ingredients and add in your crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cheesecake ingredients.
- Spray a 9-by-9-inch pan with cooking spray. Pour the brownie ingredients into the pan.
- Pour the cheesecake layer on top.
- Use a knife or spatula to make swirls in the batter.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Macros for 1 brownie (makes 9):
63 calories, 1g fat, 4g net carb, 8g protein.
If you’d like to submit your recipe for a potential feature, email your recipe to us at [email protected] with images, ingredients, directions, and macros of your recipe.