A Quest Nutrition berry-ful sorbet that will sweeten your day.
Yields: 4 servings
Serving Size: ¼ recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 4 hr
- 1 scoop Quest® Strawberries & Cream Protein Powder
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- ¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large blender add water, berries, sweetener and lemon juice. Process for 10 seconds.
- Add Quest® Protein Powder, and pulse to combine.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Sorbet should be ready in 15 minutes.
- Scoop sorbet into an air tight container and freeze for about 4 hours, or until firm.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place sorbet into 4 chilled bowls, and serve immediately.
Net Carb: 8g (6 sugar grams)
Total Carb: 22g