It won’t be hard to find a reason to celebrate with this Quest Nutrition masterpiece by @missk_j6. At 22g protein per serving, this delicious dish will have your friends and family #CheatClean like never before.
*Some changes made from the original recipe*
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1 scoop of Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup extra light cream cheese
- 1 cup light Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop of Quest Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 1/4-1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons natural sweetener
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter (melted)
- 2 Quest Cravings Peanut Butter Cups
1. Combine the crust ingredients in a bowl.
2. Line the inside of an 8-by-8-inch springform baking pan with parchment paper and press the crust mix firmly into the tin and up the sides, then place in freezer.
3. Blend filling ingredients in a blender. Remove the crust from freezer and pour the filling over the top. Swirl in the melted peanut butter and line the quest pb cup around the outside. Place in fridge overnight.
Macros per slice (makes 10):
Calories: 260. Fat: 11g. Net Carbs: 9g. Protein: 22g.
You can find Karmen M. at: