NUTRITIONAL INFO (OATMEAL RAISIN WHOOPIE PIES)
Yields: 15 servings | Serving Size: 1 whoopie pie
Calories: 131 | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Net Carb: 9g
Fiber: 0g | Total Carb: 9g | P/CAL: 40%
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 24 min | Total Time: 35 min
½ cup almond flour
½ cup zero-calorie sweetener
½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
2½ tablespoons cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
¼ cup applesauce
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon maple extract
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup raisins
Nonstick cooking spray
½ cup powdered zero-calorie sweetener
½ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
¼ cup light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break unwrapped Quest Bar® into small pieces and add to a mini-blender. Process into fine crumbs.
- Add crumbs to a medium bowl with Quest Protein Powder™, almond flour, sweetener, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a second medium bowl, mix syrup, applesauce, water, butter, egg, maple extract and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and whisk until completely combined. Fold in raisins.
- Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a cookie scoop, make 30 balls and drop 10 onto each baking sheet, leaving an inch between each.
- Flatten balls using the back of a wet spoon.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add Quest Protein Powder™, sweetener, Greek yogurt, and sour cream.
- With a hand-mixer, mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of filling and place on the bottoms of 15 of whoopie pies, then top with remaining halves.