Peanut butter jelly! Peanut Butter jelly! Peanut butter jelly with a Quest Nutrition Bar!
This Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookie Sandwich recipe from @proteincakery is a lunch-box favorite dream come true.
- 1 cup Quest Protein Powder (peanut butter flavor, or to keep it all-natural, use multi-purpose (unflavored) and replace 2 tablespoons with powdered peanut butter) (74g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (14g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5ml)
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt (0.6ml)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (12g)
- ¼ cup almond-coconut milk (60ml) (or any cartoned nut milk)
- 1 tablespoon almond oil (14g or 15ml) (or melted coconut oil)
- ¼ cup grape all-fruit spread (72g)
1. Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
2. Mix dry ingredients: protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, sea salt, erythritol.
3. Add almond-coconut milk and almond oil. Mix well, pressing down with the back of a spoon to combine, then using your hands to form the dough.
4. Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper.
5. Roll or press (with the heel of your hand) the dough to be flat, and to be just large enough to get 6 cookies with your bread-shaped cookie cutter.
6. Cut out the cookies, and lay them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 4 minutes, and check every 1-2 minutes until firm. Don’t overbake!
8. Remove from oven and let cool.
9. Once cool, turn over 3 cookies, and top them with grape all-fruit spread. Top with remaining cookies.
10. Enjoy! Store these in the refrigerator.
Macros per serving (makes three):
Calories: 204. Fat: 6g. Net Carbs: 14g Protein: 20g.
You can find Andrea at: