This Fan Recipe of the Week for Quest Nutrition Truffles is ridiculous in all the right ways! Thanks to @fitgirl4me for this delicious #CheatClean creation! Each tasty piece is packed with protein and more than enough chocolate for the strongest of cravings! Give them a try!
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked in water for 1 hour)
- 1/4 cup almond meal/flour
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- 1 scoop Quest Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 Quest Nutrition Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
- 1/4 cup dark melted chocolate emojired sprinkles (optional).
When cashews are done soaking – drain & rinse. Pour into blender with flours, protein, and maple syrup. Blend as best you can as batter will be thick. In the meantime, cut a chocolate brownie Quest Bar into little squares. Take batter out and mix in Quest Bar pieces. Roll into 6 balls and dip in melted dark chocolate. Add sprinkles on top, and place in freezer for 15 minutes to harden the chocolate. Store in refrigerator. Perfect protein treat, and one is filling!
Macros per truffle (makes six): 216 calories| 7g net carbs| 13g fat| 9g protein
You can FitGirl4Me at