Sweater weather is great but it’s even better with a Quest Nutrition Pumpkin Cheesecake Shake.
This recipe has 20g of protein per serving & celebrates your love for fall.
Yields: 3 servings
Servings Size: ⅓ recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1 Pumpkin Pie Quest Bar®
- 1½ scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1¾ cups water
- 3 cups ice
- ¾ cup pumpkin purée
- ¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
- Break unwrapped Quest Bar® into small pieces. Add to a large blender with Quest Protein Powder ™, water, ice, pumpkin purée, sweetener, cream cheese, pudding mix, and pumpkin-pie spice. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour into three glasses, and serve.
Nutrition Info per serving (makes three):
Net Carb: 7g (4 sugar gram)
Total Carb: 31g