Pumpkin. Gingerbread. Shake.
This Quest Nutrition recipe lives for autumn and has 22g of protein per serving. Simple to make and perfect to drink in your hoodie during those fall mornings.
Yields: 3 servings
Servings Size: ⅓ recipe (16 ounces)
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1 Pumpkin Pie Quest Bar®
- 2 scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 cups ice
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 3 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free gingerbread syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Break unwrapped Quest Bar® into small pieces and place into a large blender. Add Quest Protein Powder™, almond milk, ice, pumpkin purée, sweetener, gingerbread syrup, and ginger.
- Blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour into three glasses, and serve.
Net Carb: 5g (2 sugar grams)
Total Carb: 24g