Grab a comfy sweater and let’s have a slice of this Quest Nutrition Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake together. There’s nothing better.
Each delightful slice has 16g of protein and comes with a smile in every bite.
Yields: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 1 hr 25 min
Total Time: 6 hr 45 min
- 1 Pumpkin Pie Quest Bar®
- 1 bag Quest® Sea Salt Protein Chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 6 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 1¼ scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 6 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups water
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces. Place onto a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 4 minutes, or until lightly crisp. Set aside to cool. Reset oven to 325°F.
- In a mini-blender, process Quest Protein Chips™ to fine crumbs. Add baked Quest Bar® pieces, and blend to crumbs.
- Add melted butter, almond meal, and sweetener. Pulse to combine. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, add yogurt, ricotta, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add egg and sweetener. Mix until completely combined. Set aside.
In a bowl, mix Quest Protein Powder™, pumpkin purée, almond milk, sweetener, egg, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare a 6-inch spring form pan by placing a large square of aluminum foil on a flat surface. Place the spring form pan in the middle of foil. Gently fold sides of foil up sides of the pan, ensuring no holes are created in foil.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil.
- Coat spring form pan with cooking spray. Press crust crumbs into base of pan and slightly up sides.
- Place spring form pan in a large, high-sided roasting pan.
- Pour cheesecake filling onto crust.
- Pour pumpkin batter onto cheesecake layer, starting from outside and working toward center.
- Carefully pour hot water into roasting pan to create a water bath, pouring halfway up sides of spring form pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until center of cheesecake is firm to touch.
- Let cool for 1 hour. Cover with cling wrap and place in fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Macros per slice (makes 8):
Net Carb: 5g (sugar gram)
Total Carb: 9g