My. Oh my. Friends, this is a Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream revelation.
Pumpkin and spice and everything nice rolled into a creamy, dreamy Quest Nutrition bliss with 10g of protein. Let’s do this!
Yields: 5 servings
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 25 min
- ½ scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 Quest® Pumpkin Pie Bar
- 2 cups 1% milk
- ½ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
- Break unwrapped Quest® Pumpkin Pie Bar into small pieces. Add to a large blender with Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder™, milk, sweetener, pumpkin-pie spice, and pumpkin purée. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into an ice cream maker, and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ice cream should be ready in about 15 minutes. (For a firmer ice cream, place in freezer for 2 hours.)
- Scoop ice cream into 5 chilled bowls, and serve immediately.
Net Carb: 8g (sugar gram)