What’s better than one pumpkin pie? An entire pumpkin pie in ONE bite!
Have a baby shower of #CheatClean Pumpkin Pie Tarts at your next holiday party. Each tart has 11g of protein.
Yields: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 tart
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 21 min
Total Time: 1 hr 50 min
- 1 Pumpkin Pie Quest Bar®
- ¼ scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- ¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- ½ scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- ½ tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 (3-inch) tart molds
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add unwrapped Quest Bar® and almond milk. Microwave for 1 minute.
- In a blender, add melted mixture, Quest Protein Powder®, pumpkin purée and sweetener. Blend for 10 seconds, or until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut butter into tiny cubes.
- In a medium bowl, add Quest Protein Powder®, butter, oat flour, almond flour, water, sweetener and salt. Knead until a ball of dough is formed.
- Wrap dough ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough and cut into 4 equal parts. Press dough into each mold.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes.
- Remove shells from molds and invert onto a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Divide filling into tart shells.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Info per tart (makes four):
Net Carb: 5g (2 sugar grams)
Total Carb: 24g