Any fan of cookies will be amazed by this delicious Quest Nutrition #15SecondRecipe! These #CheatClean Magic Cookie Bars are packed with 15g of protein and loaded with flavor!
Put them on any dessert table and watch them magically disappear! 😉
Yields: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Total Time: 26 minutes
- Graham Crust
- 2 S’mores Quest Bars®
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Pre heat oven to 350°F.
2. Crumble both Quest Bars® into pea-sized pieces.
3. Place pieces on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove to cool.
5. Place in a mini blender, and process into a powder.
6. Drizzle in butter and pulse to combine.
7. Spray an 8 by 4-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle crumb mixture inside.
8. Press down firmly with hands to create a crust that covers the entire bottom of the pan.
1. In a small mixing bowl, add Quest® Protein Powder, zero-calorie sweetener and almond
2. Mix until smooth.
1. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the chocolate chips and walnuts on top of the crust
2. Drizzle filling on top and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
3. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and walnuts on top.
4. Sprinkle with coconut.
5. Bake for 11-12 minutes. Remove to cool for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutrition Info per serving (makes 6):
Net Carbs: 4g